We are super excited to announce the launch of the UK’s first retail Vegan selection tin!
After a year of development at Whitakers HQ, we are thrilled to launch our new vegan tin. In a year that has been filled with challenges, we took the bold step to invest and develop the UK’s first selection tin for the vegan market.
So what makes this tin so special?…
Creating a product that not only looked and tasted fabulous, but was 100% recyclable and sustainable was top of our agenda. We wanted to bring to the market a product that tasted great, filled a gap in the market, and also achieved our sustainability goals. So, all in all all consumers can rest assure that all the contents and the packaging are fully recyclable and reusable.
Each tin contains 525g of vegan milk and dark chocolates and toffee, all of which are unique to Whitakers Chocolates. Again, many have been specifically made for this tin, including the development of vegan milk chocolate!
Every Tin contains:
- Dark chocolate Strawberry Creams
- Dark chocolate Salted Caramel Creams
- Dark chocolate Coffee Creams
- Dark Chocolate Black Cherry Creams
- Dark Chocolate Orange Creams
- Milk chocolate Cappuccino & Honeycomb Bites
- Dark chocolate Orange & Honeycomb Bites
- Milk chocolate Caramel Toffee
- Dark chocolate Lime & Sea Salt Crisps
- Dark chocolate Lemon & Cardamom Crisps
- Milk chocolate Rhubarb & Ginger Crisps
- Milk chocolate Raspberry & Lavender Crisps
- Dark chocolate Espresso Squares
- Dark chocolate Raspberry Squares
- Milk chocolate Salted Caramel Squares
Let’s talk about the packaging! Beautifully designed and reusable gift tin. As well as all bright and attractive chocolate wrappers that are either 100% recyclable or biodegradable.
Making this the perfect gift for Christmas 2021.
(If you need to place larger Christmas orders, please visit our wholesale Christmas chocolates bulk buy page).
Finally, the price…
RRP £24.99 (online exclusive at Whitakers Chocolates).
Feel this is expensive? It should be noted that the price reflects the quality of the product. Not to mention the weight, ingredients used (which are more expensive than mainstream ingredients and the packaging (i.e. tin not plastic!). Finally, the unique selection of products and recyclable/biodegradable wrapper materials.
More Interesting Chocolate-Flavoured Blogs to Read:
- Click here to read about World Chocolate Day
- This post looks at the question: what is plain chocolate?
- Take a look at this post to read about: how long does chocolate take to harden?
- Take a look at this post if you want to learn how to temper chocolate.
- Take a look at this post if you want to learn how to temper chocolate without a thermometer.
- Click here for our bulk vegan chocolates.